Creative Writing: How to Write a Young Adult Novel
In this course I go through the basics of writing for Young Adults
In this course I teach:
· Creating an interesting protagonist
· Successfully using secondary characters
· Developing an memorable antagonist
· Creating a world
· Devising a structure through plot and world count
· Designing a great ending
· Escaping writers block and finding inspiration
· and MORE!
If this sounds like the course for you then don't hesitate to enroll now and receive your personal novelists guide on writing a young adult novel!
Hi! My name is Matthew and I am your instructor. I have been teaching online for years, having taught over hundred-thousand students, helping writers reach their goals. From planning their story to helping then write full novels they can be proud of, whichever your goal may be, my courses will help you!